All Seneca campuses and locations are closed until further notice due to the COVID-19 pandemic but we are open virtually.
All Seneca Downtown programming for fall 2020 will be offered virtually. Please contact us by email.
Seneca Downtown offers a wide range of graduate and professional-level programming designed for postsecondary graduates and working professionals. Benefit from flexible, career-focused education and study on your own schedule.
Full-time programs (8 months)
Gain career-focused education and industry experience in just eight months. A full-time graduate certificate is the ideal choice for postsecondary graduates or working professionals who have the ability to study on a full-time basis.
Part-time courses (3 months)
Benefit from flexible, accessible and career-focused education with the option to register in our part-time graduate certificate programming on a course-by-course basis to study at your own pace.
Cybersecurity & Threat Management
- Communication Skills for Cybersecurity Professionals
- Information Security Principles & Policies
- IT Security: Ethical and Legal Issues
- IT Security Forensics
- Mobile Application Security Assessment
- Security for Cloud & Internet of Things
- Quickbooks Desktop
Sept. 8 – 16
Sept. 26 – Oct. 17
Nov. 12 – 20
- Quickbooks II
Oct. 20 – 28
Dec. 10 –18
- Quickbooks Online
Oct. 6 – 14
Nov. 7 – 28
Dec. 8 - 16
Human Resources Management
Explore virtual options to obtain equivalency credits towards the Cybersecurity & Threat Management graduate certificate.
Equivalent to Security Architecture; OS, Mobile and Network
Equivalent to Ethical Hacking & Vulnerability Testing
Note: to earn equivalency credit you’ll need to complete both courses.
Certification & Professional Development Courses
Explore industry-driven certification prep courses for designation and licensing credits, or specialized professional development options.
- Agile Scrum Master Training
- Anti Money Laundering
- Anti Money Laundering & Asset Tracing
- Canadian Securities
- French for Business Communication
- Introduction to Python
- Introduction to Stock Market Investing
- Invest in Exchange Traded Funds
- Risk Management (Canadian Risk Management Certification preparation)
- Taxation Regulation and Reporting
- UX Writing Fundamentals
Add specific tools and techniques to your expertise with our workshop offerings. Workshops are one to four days in length and are taught by current industry experts.
Questions? Contact Us