Access to Seneca's campuses is limited to required in-person teaching and learning activities and essential services due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
All Seneca Downtown programming for Summer 2021 will be offered virtually. Please contact us by email.
Seneca Downtown offers a wide range of graduate and professional-level programming designed for postsecondary graduates and working professionals. Benefit from flexible, career-focused education and study on your own schedule.
Part-time courses (3 months)
Benefit from flexible, accessible and career-focused education with the option to register in our part-time graduate certificate programming on a course-by-course basis to study at your own pace.
- Communication Skills for Cybersecurity Professionals
- IT Security Forensics
- IT Security: Ethical and Legal Issues
- Information Security Principles and Policies
- Mobile Application Security Assessment
- Security for Cloud and Internet of Things
- Esports Media Landscape
- Marketing Communications in Esports
- Sponsorship Strategies for Esports Entities
- Business Analysis for FinTech
- Financial Services Regulatory Landscape Reg. Tech
- Fintech Entrepreneurship and Start-up Strategies
- Data Analytics in Financial Services
- Web and Mobile Design for Fintech
Full-time programs (8 months)
Gain career-focused education and industry experience in just eight months. A full-time graduate certificate is the ideal choice for postsecondary graduates or working professionals who have the ability to study on a full-time basis.
Microcredentials are career and professional-based short programs that focus on skills and competencies and add value to existing education. A microcredential is an ideal way to upskill or reskill. Upon completion, you’ll earn a digital badge that is recognized and valued by industry.
- Investor Relations Part I – Essentials of IR
June 2 and 9
- Investor Relations Part II – Developing the IR Toolkit
July 7, 14, 21, 28
Certification & Professional Development Courses
Explore industry-driven certification prep courses for designation and licensing credits, or specialized professional development options.
- Anti Money Laundering Administration
- Anti Money Laundering & Asset Tracing
- CISSP Certification Preparation
- French for Business Communication
- Invest in Exchange Traded Funds
- Tax Software Applications
- Taxation Regulation and Reporting
- TEC900 - CPTC Foundation Training Course
- User Experience Writing Fundamentals
Add specific tools and techniques to your expertise with our workshop offerings. Workshops are one to four days in length and are taught by current industry experts.
- Excel Workshop I
- Excel Workshop II
- Excel Workshop III
- Power Pivot and Power Query
- Visual Basic Macro Programming
- Macro Programming II
Questions? Contact Us