Located in the heart of Toronto’s downtown core, Seneca Downtown offers graduate and professional-level programming designed to help you get ahead in your career.
This new location is conveniently located at Workhaus Commerce Court, an entrepreneurial co-working space in downtown Toronto. Benefit from direct PATH access to Union Station, GO Transit, TTC, food court and much more.
Downtown courses starting January 2020.
Full-time programs (8 months)
Gain career-focused education and industry experience in just eight months. A full-time graduate certificate is the ideal choice for postsecondary graduates.
Part-time courses (3 months per course)
Benefit from flexible, accessible and career-focused education with the option to register in our part-time graduate certificate programming on a course-by-course basis to study at your own pace.
Cybersecurity & Threat Management
- Data Analytics
- Ethical Hacking & Vulnerability Testing
- Information Security Principles & Policies
- IT Security; Ethical & Legal Issues
- Security Architecture; OS, Mobile & Network
- Security for Cloud & Internet of Things
Certification & Professional Development Courses
Explore industry-driven certification prep courses for designation and licensing credits, or specialized professional development offered in the early mornings or evenings to suit your schedule.
- Agile Scrum Master Training
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Anti-Money Laundering Governance – Auditing & Compliance
- CISSP Certification Preparation
- French for Business Communication
- Inclusive Business Strategy & Policy
- Introduction to Inclusivity
- Introduction to Stock Market Investing
- Personal Taxation
- Privacy Management & Identity Theft
- Salesforce Certification Prep
- Taxation Regulation & Reporting
- UX Writing Fundamentals
Add specific tools and techniques to your expertise through weekend workshops. Workshops are one to two days in length and are taught by current industry experts.
|Jan. 11||Adobe InDesign I|
|Jan. 25||Excel II|
|Feb. 1-2||Tableau Fundamentals|
|Feb. 22-23||Quickbooks I|
|March 7-8||Quickbooks II|
|March 21-22||Quickbooks Online|
|Apr. 25-26||Tax for Small Business & Entrepreneurs|
|May 8-9||AI for Leaders|
Seneca Downtown @ Workhaus Commerce Court
30 Wellington St. W., 5th floor
(Commerce Court South)
Toronto, ON M5L 1E2
Questions? Contact Us